It is the mission of the National Association of Women Gymnastic Judges to provide professional development for its members and to support and promote women’s gymnastics in the United States.
This Mission will be accomplished by:
- Providing the membership with education, communication, and representation.
- Contracting Officials to various organizations with gymnastic programs upon request.
- Providing other services to the gymnastic community.
The National Association of Women’s Gymnastics Judges (NAWGJ) works at the local, state, regional and national levels of the United States, servicing the gymnastics community and its judges. The goals of the NAWGJ are:
- Teaching and training its members thereby promoting judging excellence.
- Functioning as a service organization to the entire gymnastics community.
- Disseminating judging information.
- Assigning officials to competitions.
- Promoting interest in the sport of gymnastics
- State Judging Director – Jennifer Sampson – jennifer.sampson[email protected]
- New Judge Liaison – Sharon Hadj Romdhane – [email protected]
- Fall Assigner – Linsey Hamilton – [email protected]
- Winter Assigner – Betsi Shepard – [email protected]
- Secretary – Melissa Nicholson – [email protected]
- Education – Robin Ruegg – [email protected]
- Education – Sharon Hadj Romdhane – [email protected]
- Website & Social Media – Liz Hampe – [email protected]
- Fundraising – Tandra Jefferson* – [email protected]
- Fundraising – Connie Dickson* – [email protected]
- Fundraising – Jasmine Swyningan* – [email protected]
* Non voting member