WHY JUDGES’ CUP?
Our goal is to provide valuable written and verbal feedback to help local clubs achieve the best for their compulsory and Xcel athletes. We know that a positive and successful season for the gymnasts turns into a successful season for coaches, judges, and parents alike.
MN NAWGJ (National Association for Women’s Gymnastic Judges) is excited to announce our very first MN JUDGES CUP that includes an unbeatable opportunity that will give each club an exclusive advantage to successfully kickoff the season! With the new Compulsory routines, MN NAWGJ is excited to provide live feedback on skills and beam and floor choreography in a fun meet setting!
Each athlete will receive an individual corrections card from the judges AND coaches will receive a list of corrections for their club for each level!
DATE: September 25-26, 2021
MEET SITE: Westonka Activity Center – 5903 Sunnyfield Rd E, Minnetrista, MN 55364
SANCTIONED BY: USA Gymnastics
HOST: MN NAWGJ
MEET DIRECTOR: Oksana Balakirev: Oksana@egaoffice.com, 651-226-2080
EQUIPMENT: All AAI – Provided by NSGEL
MEET FORMAT: Modified Capital Cup
HOST HOTEL: Holiday Inn West Bloomington; 5120 American Blvd W, Bloomington, MN 55437 Phone number: 612-452-5510
- If calling to reserve, mention “Gymnastics Group” to get discounted rate. Can also reserve online here: https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=MSPAM&_PMID=99801505&GPC=GGB&cn=no&viewfullsite=true
- Nights available: Fri, Sept 24 and Sat, Sept 25
- Book through August 24 to get discounted rate of $119/night; if booking afterward, rooms will still be available but at “Best flexible rate” and NOT rate of $119/night.
ATHLETE ENTRY: $135 per Athlete (Xcel Bronze & Silver, Developmental Program Level 3-5)
Admissions fees are covered by the entry fee. At this time, no restrictions apply… All spectators are welcome!
TEAM ENTRY: $55 per Team
MEET GIFT: Each athlete will receive a meet t-shirt! Remember to include t-shirt sizes with your entries.
ENTRY DEADLINE: August 15th, 2021
· All entries should be submitted through the USA Gymnastics reservation system. Please note, the system will not accept reservations until August 1st.
· Make Checks Payable to: MN NAWGJ
· Mail Payments to: 21350 France Blvd, Lakeville, MN 55044
Thank you! We hope to see you all there!